« Home

The Unpleasantness

People will tell you that you should do something with your life. People will also tell you that you should bathe on a regular basis and occassionally visit a doctor. People say a lot of things, but that's no reason to litsten to them.

People used to tell me that if I screwed up a relationship I was in, they would stop associating with me. Little did they know that I didn't do a damn thing to screw up the relationship. In fact, that she was blowing every guy this side of the Nile had more to do with screwing up the relationship than any photographs I ever took, including the ones with the endangered panda. But I'm the bad guy...suuuuure. That makes sense.

Welcome to The Unpleasantness. Enjoy your stay.

Previous posts

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.