« Home | Bird Watching - 04/24/2007 » | Bird Watching: 04/23/2007 » | Hug That Pillow » | Bird Watching - 04/20/2007 » | Bird Watching - 04/19/2007 » | Bird Watching Video » | Bird Watching - 04/18/2007 » | Disturbingly Arousing » | Bird Watching - 04/17/2007 » | Lin-Lo + K-Fed »

Slightly Confused

Two girls kissing can be one of the most awesomest things in the world, right up there with two girls dancing (man, I miss high school dances) and two girls making me a peanut butter sandwich. But when one of the girls is so utterly confused that her tongue is trying to find the mark but her head just won't cooperate, it's not so much awesome as it is frustrating, like trying to watch a one-armed man clap, or trying to get him to wave at you while he's hanging from a tree branch. You know, they only ever fall for that once. Get it? Fall! Lordy, I kill me.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.