« Home | Britney is Date-able » | The Japanese are weird » | The Unpleasantness »

Cavemen on the Picture Box

Apparently Geico's caveman TV spots have been so successful that ABC is planning on basing a sitcom on the characters. Either that, or they truly have run out of ideas. Of course, this isn't the first time characters from advertising got their own show. Remember Max Headroom? Yeah...we all know how well that worked out.

To save money on makeup, I'd like to suggest that the producers immediately cast Ron Perlman, because, you know, he kinda looks like a caveman even without makeup. In fact, it's my understanding that he requires makeup just to look human. And be seen in public without scaring small children or the elderly. Alright, I really just posted this as an excuse to make fun of Ron Perlman. Do you blame me?

Nah....Perlman's too tall.

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.