« Home | Get one now! » | Bird Watching - 03/10/2007 » | Disfigured Girls Need Love Too » | Booze is Beautiful » | Brady Bags Bundchen » | Bird Watching - 03/09/2007 » | A certain part of me is confused » | International Women's Day » | Prodigy » | Bird Watching - 03/08/2007 »

Bird Watching - 03/12/2007

This is my friend T.J., who flew into town from Hungary just to show me how much he loves me. You can tell he's been in another country for quite some time just by looking at the position of his finger. Foreigners...they're just so backwards!

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.