« Home | Brady Bags Bundchen » | Bird Watching - 03/09/2007 » | A certain part of me is confused » | International Women's Day » | Prodigy » | Bird Watching - 03/08/2007 » | Drunk Girls Are Fun » | Bird Watching Special Edition » | I know the feeling » | The Feedback is Hurting my Ears! »

Booze is Beautiful

Some people find beauty in nature. Others find it in art. Me, I find it in the blurry images of top-shelf liquor. I also find it in the bottles of said liquor. And the bartender who served it to me. And that nice man who shared his peanut bowl with me. And that girl sitting at the end of the bar. Wait, that is a girl, right? Oh, who cares, it'll all be good in the morning.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.