« Home | I know the feeling » | The Feedback is Hurting my Ears! » | Bird Watching - 03/07/2007 » | Thinnest Fabric Ever Discovered by Christina Aguilera » | A Treatise on Dane "Tool" Cook » | Bird Watching - 03/06/2007 » | Sienna Miller Digs Drugs » | Sheepskin dispenser » | Hollywood hates me » | Basketball and beer »

Bird Watching Special Edition

If it weren't for the fact that she was wearing a bikini, thus causing the previously-thought-to-be-impossible anti-erection, I'd say this was the best picture of Kirsten Dunst ever, because she's covering her face with a Carl Sagan book. I think Sagan may have a lawsuit on his hands, but he'll have to get in line. My eyes! My eyes!

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.