« Home | Hollywood hates me » | Basketball and beer » | Some show about "singing" » | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors »

Sheepskin dispenser


Just the other day I was thinking about how life would be so much easier if some sort of device were invented for use in condom application. It seems using your bare hands is not only unsanitary, but unworthy of such a momentous occassion. Think about trying to pound a nail without a hammer, or dig a hole without a shovel or demonstrating insanity without Britney Spears. Finally, a tool for covering the tool.

Now, if only I could meet a woman, it would make using something like this so much more practical.

Isn't a sheepskin dispenser better known as a university?

I suppose that depends on what university you attended and whether or not they allowed that sort of thing to take place on campus! I hear places like Purdue, those dirty infidels, let it happen all the time!

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.