« Home | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box » | Britney is Date-able » | The Japanese are weird » | The Unpleasantness »

Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock

Remember when the Olsen twins were little and everyone thought they looked like those troll dolls you shook around to make their hair all crazy and stuff? I do. In fact I used to hope that one day John Stamos would realize that very thing and start spinning one of them around just to see if it was true. Not that I encourage shaking babies or anything like that, just that it would have been neat-o to see a real live troll.


Well the girls are all grown up now and one of them has apparently seen fit to carry on her fantasy of being an otherwise fictitious creature. Here we see that Mary Kate is an Über-Morlock. After she's done shopping I'm fairly certain she has plans to eat an entire community of Eloi.


She looks like Michael Jackson.

Hey...I loved that movie!

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.