« Home | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box » | Britney is Date-able » | The Japanese are weird » | The Unpleasantness »

Abstract Actors

If I didn't know better, I'd say the above picture was taken by Picasso. But I happen to have it on good authority that Picasso was 1)a painter, and is 2)dead. What's actually taking place is a pre-arranged meeting between Willem Dafoe and Adrien Brody after the Oscars to finally settle which of the two has the most geometrically awkward facial features. They were going to duke it out but then they realized it might end up with one of their faces looking more normal, and then who would all the fat chicks in Hollywood sleep with?

My friends mom went to high school with Willem Dafoe in Appleton back when he was William.

I think it's hilarious how he tries so hard to sound European and is mortified when someone mentions he is from Wisconsin.

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.