« Home | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box » | Britney is Date-able » | The Japanese are weird » | The Unpleasantness »

People Love Me

If there's one thing I know to be true, it's that my endearing personality and rock star charm make people want to be my friend and give me things without my even having to ask. Just look at this young lady as proof. I didn't even have to ask her to give me the finger, she just did. See? If that doesn't show that people love me, I don't know what does. And I have a fairly healthy concept of love, which is always good.

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.