« Home | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box » | Britney is Date-able » | The Japanese are weird » | The Unpleasantness »

Milwaukee is Happy

Generally I'm not one to buy into coordinated drinking events. Those are for amateurs and I consider myself a seasoned professional. The difference between us professionals and amateurs is that we not only know the exact amounts of alcohol required to make us stronger, better looking and more charming, but also exactly how much alcohol is required to make other people better looking.

But after finding out about Milwaukee Happy Hour and browsing through some of the pictures from previous events, I may be convinced to tone down my A-game and run with the amateurs for an evening or two. After all, if the attendees look anything like those in the picture above (minus the girl on the left who for some reason was included in the photo in spite of her wearing far too many clothes), the hour won't be the only thing that's happy. And by that I'm talking about something in my pants, just in case you didn't get that.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.