« Home | Basketball and beer » | Some show about "singing" » | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing »

Hollywood hates me

If someone had ever told me there'd be a movie starring Martin Lawrence, Tim Allen, John Travolta and William H. Macy about middle-aged guys riding motorcycles I'd have punched them in the face and told them to stop taking me for a fool. Well, I guess I'd have to take that punch back and apologize. Then I'd have to drive to Hollywood and punch all four of these actors, starting with Tim Allen because he owes me money. But maybe that's why he took the role, to pay off all his debts. As for Martin Lawrence, I think he's just trying to occupy his time until he makes Martin: The Movie, which he'd better get done soon because the older he gets the worse he looks in drag.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.