« Home | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box » | Britney is Date-able »

Some show about "singing"

I don't watch American Idol, mainly because I prefer my musicians to have earned their success the hard way, with things like rehearsing in their parents' garages, heroin addictions and making deals with the devil. Another reason I don't watch it is because apparently there are a bunch of hotties that get on the show but are encouraged to keep their clothes on, in spite of a history of taking them off.

At War Memorials.

With cameras present.

If that isn't a sign of talent, then nothing is.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.