« Home | Some show about "singing" » | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! » | Abstract Actors » | Tom Cruise is regressing » | Cavemen on the Picture Box »

Basketball and beer

Saturday night I had the luxury of witnessing Marquette's victory over Pittsburgh in a Bradley Center suite. One thing people may be unaware of is that these suites are always stocked with gigantic cans of beer. The two beer limit the suite owner usually imposes is therefore misleading, as I typically end up drinking somewhere between 10 and 15 gallons of MGD each time I'm there. Coincidentally, after the first beer, I also realize I'd make a much better mascot than any team has to offer and attempt to prove it right then and there. This last time, I was a monkey in the fetal position.

On a completely unrelated topic, I also discovered how easy it is to take random pictures of people in a gyro joint at 3am without anyone noticing. Most people would take note of a man with a camera-phone pretending to be monkey holding a gigantic beer can, but apparently Greek food has this way of making people ignore the obvious.


If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.