« Home | A Treatise on Dane "Tool" Cook » | Bird Watching - 03/06/2007 » | Sienna Miller Digs Drugs » | Sheepskin dispenser » | Hollywood hates me » | Basketball and beer » | Some show about "singing" » | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy »

Thinnest Fabric Ever Discovered by Christina Aguilera

So, I guess there's this singer or dancer or musician or something like that named Christina Aguilera. Frankly, I'd never heard of her before today, but I gotta admit I'm seriously impressed by her body painting abilities, and want to see more of it. Much more of it. But first I'll need to get more fluids in my body because after seeing these pictures, I think I'm about to pass out. When I do, please just let me be for a while, especially if there's a smile on my face.

Looks like Miss A. got lost in a bunch of pantyhose. And then walked outside in the rain. But didn't get her hair wet.

Does that make sense?

There are a lot of skanky hoes on this blog.

Still not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.