« Home | Sheepskin dispenser » | Hollywood hates me » | Basketball and beer » | Some show about "singing" » | Out of line » | People Love Me » | Milwaukee is Happy » | Mary Kate Olsen is an Über-Morlock » | Tony Blair is a Wanker » | John Travolta is a Geenie! »

Sienna Miller Digs Drugs

Sienna Miller, who took morphine to research her role as Edie Sedgwick in the movie Factory Girl, recently revealed she takes drugs because "they're fun."

They're f**k loads of fun. If I had a drug of choice it would be magic mushrooms.

Obviously Sienna is full of it, because there's nothing "magic" about those mushrooms. It's all just a naturally occurring chemical reaction. What she must be thinking about is that time I slipped some magic beans in her drink. Only they weren't beans, they were gel caps. And they weren't so much magic as they were Nyquil.

Nyquil: The sniffling, sneezing, Sienna Miller is passed out on my bathroom floor medicine!

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.