« Home | International Women's Day » | Prodigy » | Bird Watching - 03/08/2007 » | Drunk Girls Are Fun » | Bird Watching Special Edition » | I know the feeling » | The Feedback is Hurting my Ears! » | Bird Watching - 03/07/2007 » | Thinnest Fabric Ever Discovered by Christina Aguilera » | A Treatise on Dane "Tool" Cook »

A certain part of me is confused

I have this friend who takes great pride in the fact that he'll sleep with anyone famous. And when I say anyone, I mean anyone. That's why it's always so uncomfortable whenever Ray Romano is in the room and Angela Lansbury keeps calling him drunk off her keester at 3 in the morning. Me, I stick with the infamous or the insane. So I felt a little odd when I saw this picture and the first thing that occurred to me was that I would tag that.

Maybe it's because she falls into the insane category. Or maybe it's just because I'm lonely. Either way, I feel dirty.

Added bonus!
Here's a picture of my friend hiding his face from the paparazzi when he was spotted out with Roseanne Barr. Believe you me, that was one rough night!


If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.