« Home | Bird Watching Special Edition » | I know the feeling » | The Feedback is Hurting my Ears! » | Bird Watching - 03/07/2007 » | Thinnest Fabric Ever Discovered by Christina Aguilera » | A Treatise on Dane "Tool" Cook » | Bird Watching - 03/06/2007 » | Sienna Miller Digs Drugs » | Sheepskin dispenser » | Hollywood hates me »

Drunk Girls Are Fun

Leave it to the folks at Milwaukee Happy Hour to remind all of us what's able to happen to our faces when we drink. At least, I hope it's drinking that caused this. Otherwise, that girl is made of some sort of goo and we'll need to get Batman on this case pronto!

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.