« Home | Bird Watching - 03/09/2007 » | A certain part of me is confused » | International Women's Day » | Prodigy » | Bird Watching - 03/08/2007 » | Drunk Girls Are Fun » | Bird Watching Special Edition » | I know the feeling » | The Feedback is Hurting my Ears! » | Bird Watching - 03/07/2007 »

Brady Bags Bundchen

After knocking up his then-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, it's now rumored that Patriots QB Tom Brady has gotten supermodel Gisele Bundchen pregnant. Keep in mind this comes only a month after the announcement that Moynahan is pregnant.

Frankly, I don't know what took Brady so long. A month? Seriously, if I walked into a room and saw this, I think my sperm would literally jump out of my body and make a bee-line for her ovaries.

Too graphic? Sure, maybe, but that's just the way biology is.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.