« Home | That's so sexy! » | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" » | SJP is BFU » | Bird Watching - 03/14/2007 » | Happy Anniversary! » | Official Endorsement » | Snoop Dogg Does Drugs » | Bird Watching - 03/13/2007 » | Sober Girls Are...Sober »

Bird Watching - 03/16/2007

This is my friend the Osterizer. He asked that I share with you that he's the worst volleyball player ever. Although, that's not true. The worst volleyball player ever was a malnourished houseplant that used to be my best friend, right around the time Top Gun came out and everyone was doing that real cool high five. Of course, that was all before people loved me.

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.