« Home | Happy Anniversary! » | Official Endorsement » | Snoop Dogg Does Drugs » | Bird Watching - 03/13/2007 » | Sober Girls Are...Sober » | Britney Spears' Underwear Tries To Escape » | Van Halen Dead, Walking » | Bird Watching - 03/12/2007 » | Get one now! » | Bird Watching - 03/10/2007 »

Bird Watching - 03/14/2007

This is Ardy. He saw my buddy and me drinking at a bar last night and noticed I was having bourbon, so he bought us each a shot of Woodford Reserve thinking we should give it a try. Little did Ardy know that 19% of my blood is made of Woodford Reserve, so, y'know, I've kinda had it before. But I gotta thank the guy for showing me the love!

UPDATE!
I forgot to mention that Ardy owns a bar in Evansville, Wisconsin called The Night Owl. If you're ever in his neck of the woods, stop in and show him the love!

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.