« Home | Van Halen Dead, Walking » | Bird Watching - 03/12/2007 » | Get one now! » | Bird Watching - 03/10/2007 » | Disfigured Girls Need Love Too » | Booze is Beautiful » | Brady Bags Bundchen » | Bird Watching - 03/09/2007 » | A certain part of me is confused » | International Women's Day »

Britney Spears' Underwear Tries To Escape

This picture is from Worth1000's That's Embarassing! series of Photoshopped images of embarassing moments. Although I'm not entirely convinced this image was actually Photoshopped, considering that if I were her underwear I would do everything within my underwear power to get as far away from her crotch as possible. In fact, I imagine there'd be some sort of rehab center where I could go recover with the underwear of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and we'd share our past traumas with one another in group therapy, only we'd be constantly interrupted by the screams coming from Rosie O'Donnell's escaped g-string.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.