« Home | Bird Watching - 03/12/2007 » | Get one now! » | Bird Watching - 03/10/2007 » | Disfigured Girls Need Love Too » | Booze is Beautiful » | Brady Bags Bundchen » | Bird Watching - 03/09/2007 » | A certain part of me is confused » | International Women's Day » | Prodigy »

Van Halen Dead, Walking

I've heard rumors that Keith Richards has had to undergo full blood transfusions because of his rock and roll lifestyle. Little did I know that Eddie Van Halen was hanging outside the clinic waiting to inject himself with the blood they took out. Maybe he did it to somehow achieve the rockstar immortality Richards has, or maybe he just did it to spite Valerie Bertinelli so that someday people will look at these pictures and say, "why was Valerie Bertinelli once married to a zombie?" But seriously, Eddie, was that necessary? I've found that all it takes to spite Val is kicking her kitten. I'm not sure if that really spites her, but it sure makes me feel better. And isn't that what revenge is really all about?

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.