« Home | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" » | SJP is BFU » | Bird Watching - 03/14/2007 » | Happy Anniversary! » | Official Endorsement » | Snoop Dogg Does Drugs » | Bird Watching - 03/13/2007 » | Sober Girls Are...Sober » | Britney Spears' Underwear Tries To Escape »

That's so sexy!


This is a photo from a slideshow at mkeonline.com featuring a recent bellydancing exhibition at the Milwaukee Gay Arts Center.

I was torn over whether or not I should block out the breasts in this picture as I've so diligently done before, but then I wasn't sure if man-boobs really constituted nudity that needed to censored. Although that churning feeling in my stomach every time I look at this picture may make me reconsider. Let it be known now by everyone that bellydancing has forever lost any allure it ever had for me, unless it's done by Barbara Eden in her I Dream of Jeannie outfit. Or Larry Hagman. I'm not too picky.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.