« Home | Bird Watching - 03/29/2007 » | Oral Exercise » | Bird Watching - 03/28/2007 » | It's good to be the Prince » | Bird Watching - 03/27/2007 » | Hot! Hot! Hot! » | Ask and ye shall receive » | Bird Watching - 03/26/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/25/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/24/2007 »

What's This?

Is this:

A) a Martian mountain range?

B) Britney Spears' chins?

C) a map of the Suez Canal?

Scroll down for the answer!






































If you answered D) None of the Above, you were correct! You're also a free thinker, because that wasn't an option. Or, you're just a jerk who can't follow the rules and should be purged from society.

What you were looking at is Joss Stone's butt as it sneaks out of her skirt. I'm not sure who Joss Stone is, but if I ever see her sitting at the mall like this I'll promptly introduce myself. As a butt inspector. I'll have a badge and everything.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.