« Home | El Bandito » | Bad Timing » | Bird Watching - 03/23/2007 - Celebrity Edition » | Just how many boners can the Joker make? » | Warning: May cause seizures » | Bird Watching - 03/22/2007 » | Bird Watching Extravaganza! » | Hep is Hip » | Bird Watching - 03/16/2007 » | That's so sexy! »

Bird Watching - 03/24/2007

I met these guys for the first time a few weeks ago...or so I was told. The guy on the left is named Scruffy. It has nothing to do with his scruffy hair, but rather the fact that he's ready to get into a scruff at any given moment, just like he did with the plate of buffalo wings I offered them right after this picture was taken. Man, he tore that shit up!

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.