« Home | Bird Watching Extravaganza! » | Hep is Hip » | Bird Watching - 03/16/2007 » | That's so sexy! » | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" » | SJP is BFU » | Bird Watching - 03/14/2007 » | Happy Anniversary! » | Official Endorsement »

Bird Watching - 03/22/2007

I know, I know. You were all worried that while I was taking some much needed vacation time Bird Watching was going to come to a screeching halt. Fear not, young padawans, my camera was with me at all times. Just like my trusty bottle of bourbon. And my back-up bottle of bourbon. And the emergency supply in my shoe. You'd think with all that bourbon, the world would be awful blurry to me. Well, you'd think right. And just so you can see what it's like, this picture is a bit blurry as well. I think she loves me, but she could just be showing me directions to the ceiling.

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.