« Home | Bird Watching - 03/16/2007 » | That's so sexy! » | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" » | SJP is BFU » | Bird Watching - 03/14/2007 » | Happy Anniversary! » | Official Endorsement » | Snoop Dogg Does Drugs » | Bird Watching - 03/13/2007 »

Hep is Hip


When I first heard that Bar Rafaeli may have Hepatitis A, I was relieved that we don''t have that club in my town so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Then I realized I was thinking of Bar Louis, which we actually do have, has crappy food and service, and so I suppose I wouldn't care if it had Hep A anyway. When I found out what a Bar Rafaeli was, I suddenly became extremely concerned over this development and did a little research. Turns out one of Wolfgang Puck's catering employees has the Hep and has been working at a bunch of star-studded events. Just freakin' great. It's bad enough I have to get $600 haircuts and buy all my clothes from Armani to be celebrity cool, but now I have to get a damned liver disease too! Is there no end to this?

(I should note that this really isn't new news, but instead an excuse for me to post a picture of Bar Rafaeli. To prove that, here's one more. I'm all about full disclosure.)



If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.