« Home | Bird Watching - 03/23/2007 - Celebrity Edition » | Just how many boners can the Joker make? » | Warning: May cause seizures » | Bird Watching - 03/22/2007 » | Bird Watching Extravaganza! » | Hep is Hip » | Bird Watching - 03/16/2007 » | That's so sexy! » | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" »

Bad Timing

This past weekend I went to a waterpark. One thing they fail to include in the brochures is that waterparks are closed during the winter. I guess it has something to do with how water reacts to sub-zero temperatures. Nevertheless, I take everything quite literally, so when the snickering receptionist at the resort took my reservation, I just assumed the waterpark would be open.

Hopefully, my ski trip to Vail this coming August will be much better.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.