« Home | Warning: May cause seizures » | Bird Watching - 03/22/2007 » | Bird Watching Extravaganza! » | Hep is Hip » | Bird Watching - 03/16/2007 » | That's so sexy! » | Bird Watching - 03/15/2007 » | Katharine Mc"Pee" » | SJP is BFU » | Bird Watching - 03/14/2007 »

Just how many boners can the Joker make?

Here's a list of the Top 15 Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels. I'm not so sure what's so funny about this one, though, since I can sympathize with the Joker. I mean, what man among us wasn't glad to be carrying that grade school text at such a convenient moment? I, for one, was. But trying to explain why I was carrying a fifth grade math book into my last budget meeting did take some doing.

[h/t Geekologie]

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.