« Home | Ask and ye shall receive » | Bird Watching - 03/26/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/25/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/24/2007 » | El Bandito » | Bad Timing » | Bird Watching - 03/23/2007 - Celebrity Edition » | Just how many boners can the Joker make? » | Warning: May cause seizures » | Bird Watching - 03/22/2007 »

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It's one of the first beautiful days of the season today, which means all the ladies downtown are going to be dressed inappropriately (read: awesomely) skimpy today for work and that they'll flood the beer gardens to throw back margaritas as soon as five o'clock hits. I think I'll join them, only when I order my margarita, I'll ask that they hold the tequila, triple sec and ice and just put bourbon in the glass. You see, that's just how I roll. No, not always drinking bourbon, but drinking bourbon, calling it a margarita and making clicking noises at women as they walk on by. They love it because they don't have any choice!

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.