« Home | Bird Watching - 03/26/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/25/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/24/2007 » | El Bandito » | Bad Timing » | Bird Watching - 03/23/2007 - Celebrity Edition » | Just how many boners can the Joker make? » | Warning: May cause seizures » | Bird Watching - 03/22/2007 » | Bird Watching Extravaganza! »

Ask and ye shall receive


The other day I made mention of keeping a back-up supply of bourbon in my shoe. Little did I know that I didn't have to constantly deal with sopping wet (yet delicious) socks in order to support my habit. Check out the Dram Sandle.
At first I thought it was called the Dream Sandle...not the Dram Sandle. Do you blame me?

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.