« Home | Hot! Hot! Hot! » | Ask and ye shall receive » | Bird Watching - 03/26/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/25/2007 » | Bird Watching - 03/24/2007 » | El Bandito » | Bad Timing » | Bird Watching - 03/23/2007 - Celebrity Edition » | Just how many boners can the Joker make? » | Warning: May cause seizures »

Bird Watching - 03/27/2007

I've said it before and I'll say it again: bartenders love me. This one has to because I accused him of being my long-l0st father and now he pacifies me with alcohol as opposed to making up for years of not providing guidance and financial support. Thanks a lot, dad! That's no way to treat your own son! (Please don't stop).

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.