« Home | McAdams to Marry. The Unpleasantness Cries » | Bird Watching - 04/12/2007 » | Gettin' your 4H on » | Don't Touch Me There » | Bird Watching - 04/11/2007 » | Scientifically Drooling » | Hallowang, or another excuse for girls to dress li... » | Bird Watching - 04/10/2007 » | I know what I like » | Hey Sexy! »

Frankie Muniz strikes again

When I heard that Frankie Muniz was turning his back on acting to pursue a career in auto-racing I was somewhat happy for the guy. After all, he wasn't that great an actor to begin with and just went to prove that you should never invest in someone's career before they hit puberty. But now I'm just worried about the guy. First, our crack team of paparazzi here at The Unpleasantness catches him eyeing up the ladies at a state fair and now we find him passing his time scaring the crap out of bunnies and babies. Maybe he thought auto-racing was a euphamism for "going nutbags." Or maybe he's just upset that Allesandra Ambrosio won't return his phone calls. I'm totally speculating on that second one, but that's just because I'm hoping someone else out there can empathize with my plight. And I wanted a reason to post a picture of Allesandra Ambrosio. See how that works?

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.