« Home | Bird Watching - 04/08/2007 » | Bird Watching - 04/06/2007 » | Say Cheese! » | Where's the beef? » | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look »

Hey Sexy!

After a particularly rough Friday night, I found this picture on my camera-phone the next day. I had no idea who the picture was of, and was a tad concerned over the fact that it appeared to be taken in a bathroom and the person is sticking his tongue out at me. Well, I did wake up in my bed the next morning without any unusual soreness, so it couldn't have been all that bad, but still, I was a little worried.

Then, after hours of concern, I realized it was a picture of me. Damn, I'm one hot sexy guy. And that's been independently verified in several scientific labs, some of which have also confirmed that certain Taco Bell offerings truly are "good to go."

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.