« Home | Say Cheese! » | Where's the beef? » | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look » | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 » | "Bam Bam" Bonsall »

Bird Watching - 04/06/2007

You're getting a two-fer today because I neglected my bird watching duties yesterday. But give me a break. Being a superstar secret agent male model executive chef stud isn't all fun and games. Sometimes it's just fun. And games.

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.