« Home | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look » | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 » | "Bam Bam" Bonsall » | Malcolm in the middle of the Pack » | Bird Watching - 03/30/2007 » | What's This? »

Bird Watching - 04/04/2007

Many years ago I worked for this guy. Whenever I asked him for a raise, this was his response. It was also his response when I would ask him if he wanted cream or sugar in his coffee, or if he would sign off on my expense reports. Man, those were some good times!

Submit your own Bird Watching photos to theunpleasantness@yahoo.com

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.