« Home | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 » | "Bam Bam" Bonsall » | Malcolm in the middle of the Pack » | Bird Watching - 03/30/2007 » | What's This? » | Bird Watching - 03/29/2007 » | Oral Exercise » | Bird Watching - 03/28/2007 » | It's good to be the Prince » | Bird Watching - 03/27/2007 »

Happiness has a new look

Milwaukee Happy Hour has redesigned its layout, which means it's now that much more difficult for me to find pictures of drunk girls. I hate learning how to do new things, but I also hate violating my parole, and lurking in ladies' rooms waiting to snap photos of girls nearly passing out is strictly in violation of that. So I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to navigate around this thing until...whoah hey now there! Oh yeah...there they are...

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.