« Home | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look » | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 » | "Bam Bam" Bonsall » | Malcolm in the middle of the Pack » | Bird Watching - 03/30/2007 »

Where's the beef?



I'm sick and tired of people telling me to say it with flowers. It's far too cliche and, to be frank, sneaking into my neighbor's yard to steal roses is getting riskier and riskier with every passing day, especially when I give them back to her as a sign of my affection and a plea to re-consider the restraining order. Seriously, how am I supposed to shower if she won't let me in her bathroom?

Back to the point. Here's an awesome meat font, even though it's really not so much a font as it is a bunch of pictures of raw beef packaged in the shapes of letters. I can honestly say this has to be the most mouth watering font ever in the history of anything!

[h/t swissmiss]

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.