« Home | Where's the beef? » | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look » | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 » | "Bam Bam" Bonsall » | Malcolm in the middle of the Pack »

Say Cheese!

Mothers should be proud whenever they find pictures of their children up at Milwaukee Happy Hour. I only hope that someday when I have children (that I acknowledge) I'll have taught them that dry-humping in public during the daytime while holding a PBR isn't only appropriate, it's required to be a useful member of society.

Oh...so is licking your friend's boob for the camera.

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.