« Home | Bird Watching - 04/06/2007 » | Say Cheese! » | Where's the beef? » | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder » | Bird Watching - 04/03/2007 » | Happiness has a new look » | Bird Watching - 04/02/2007 »

Bird Watching - 04/08/2007

This guy is a good friend and a former bartender, which is actually kind of redundant. If you think about it, "good friend" is also sort of redundant. I mean, if you had a "bad" friend, wouldn't that be an enemy? And if you really think about what a bartender does to you, wouldn't that make him your enemy? Which means this guy isn't a good friend at all!

Holy crap! I just blew my mind!

Labels:

If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.