« Home | I know what I like » | Hey Sexy! » | Bird Watching - 04/08/2007 » | Bird Watching - 04/06/2007 » | Say Cheese! » | Where's the beef? » | Bird Watching - 04/04/2007 » | Will you be my friend? » | An Unpleasant Bleg » | Beauty is in the eye of the Boozeholder »

Bird Watching - 04/10/2007


This guy insisted on not only giving me the finger, but then showing me all five...one for each member of my family. Even though he thinks he's being funny, what he's really doing is forcing me to have flashbacks to the backhands my father used to give me to "build character." Build character my ass! All they did was make me a bitter man unable to have healthy relationships. But I can take a punch. Come on. I dare you!

Fun Fact!
Did you know that gay bartenders are the best bartenders ever? That's because their limp-wristed pouring action in combination with the weight of the bottle results in gravity taking over and some of the best pours around. Don't believe me? Take a look at the pour below. That's a bourbon...neat. Oh yeah.


So tip your gay bartenders well. And keep hoping that your straight bartenders switch teams!

Labels:

damn right!!!! tip your gay bartenders big time!! give 'em cash, credit cards, heck give up your wallet dude!!! why, you might ask, should one be so generous?????? because you never know what he'll use to "stir" your cocktail, the next time you are in!!!!

Post a Comment
If you've gotten this far, congratulations. You can read more by going to the archives. Or you can just imagine what else might be here without clicking anything. Might I recommend a fine bottle of bourbon to accompany your fantasies? I thought so.